50+ Best caption for friends


Hey are you looking for good instagram captions so you are in right place in this article you will see best caption for friends / Good Instagram caption for friends, insta captions, instagram captions, short instagram captions, Good Caption for friends....




Here are the list of Best caption for friends


  • Good friends don’t let you do stupid things alone.
  • Catch flights, not feelings.
  • Don’t trust everything you see, even salt looks like sugar.
  • We didn’t realize we were making memories we just knew we were having fun.
  • Good Friends, Good Food, Good times.
  • Friend’s summer they just go together.
  • I like you because you join in on my weirdness.
  • The best is yet to come.
  • Don’t study me. You won’t graduate.
  • I came, I saw, I made it awkward.
  • I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
  • Just remember if we get caught, you’re deaf and I don’t speak English.
  • Stranger’s thinks I am quiet, my friends think I’m outgoing, but my best friend knows I am completely insane.
  • I can’t really see another squad trying to cross us.
  • A good friend knows all your stories, A best friend helps you write them.
  • They hate us cause they ain’t us.
  • Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.
  • Dear best friend, i don’t know how to thank you but I’m lucky to have you in my life.
  • If you are honestly happy, fuck what people think.
  • Good friends are like stars.
  • Friends make good times better and heard times easier.
  • One friend can change your whole life.
  • Best friends they know how crazy you are and still choose to be seen with you in public.
  • Friendship picks you up when the worlds lets you down.
  • Friends who slay together stay together.
  • There’s a hole in my heart where you use to be.
  • I don’t need any part time people in my life.
  • No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart.
  • We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.
  • You cannot make circle of friends with compass.
  • Don’t mistake my kindness for weakness, birch.
  • Be crazy enough you know you can make anything in life.
  • When i count my blessings, i count you twice.
  • Nobody really likes us except for us.
  • Talking to you makes my day.
  • Life goes on, with or without you.
  • Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry little less, and smile a lot more.
  • I never thought I’d like you this much.
  • Best friends don’t care if your house is clean, they care if you have wine.
  • Life is only good as the people you get to share it with.
  • We’ve been friends for so long, i can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence.
  • Work hard in silence let success make the noise.
  • There is no better friend than a sister, and there is no better sister than you.
  • Life is better when you are laughing.






Post a Comment

0 Comments